Thursday, September 16, 2004

Some New Pictures of The Princess

I took a few new pictures of Rowan yesterday evening while waiting for my In-Laws to come over.  She can be so photogenic (?) sometimes... I just can't take the camera off of her... But if I take too long taking them, she starts to get bored.  I decided to use AOL Pictures because Photobucket has been taking a while to load my pictures and since there are a few, viewing would probably be easier with AOL Pics.

I swear, this little girl just makes me laugh for no particular reason.  I could be spitting mad at her, and she'd do something, and the next thing I know, I'm laughing at her and not remembering why I was mad in the first place.  I guess it all comes with Motherhood.  Or, maybe I've been way too emotional lately :)

Anywho.  I'm off of work today... I know, I know.  Lucky.  Its not like I really could go if I wanted to though.  The hubby has work today (training 8am-5pm) and because my parents are off to Vegas, I have no one to watch the Princess.  So lucky me gets to have one more day off to get ready for the bridal shower.

But have I done anything yet??  Um, not really.  I slept in until 10am.  I wasn't meaning to do that at all.  I guess it was my body's way of telling me that I needed some sleep, huh?  But I have showered, done some laundry and actually cleaned the kitchen.  My next task is to get Rowan to go down for a nap and me to start sweeping.  ::wish me luck::

I'm hoping the hubby comes home early this afternoon.  I would really like to go to Mervyn's... and for him to come with.  I could you some support in trying to find something to wear for the bridal shower... plus, he could help keep an eye on the kiddo too.  I've been promising Rowan shoes and have yet to get them... So, I've got to do that tonight (if I go...lol).

Tomorrow will definetly start out really early.  I want to be at Grand Events a little after they open, that way, I can get in and out of there quickly.  Plus, if I go early, I can get more done through the day.  I have to make a trip to Costco tomorrow and to the regular grocery store and set up all the tables and chairs.  Oh yeah, don't forget about ironing the table clothes... Yes, I caved in and rented those too... At $13 a pop.  Ah, I do have a very busy day ahead of me tomorrow.

Well, I can't really think of anything else right now.  I should get up and go do some things around the house... You know, be productive... Hmm, I sound real positive about all of it, I know.  LOL.  Going now.  Hope all have a fab day.  TTFN

 

PS.  I've come back to put this in here... If you get a double alert about my entry.. You are the lucky one!  I'm really getting fed up about not getting alerts for entries/comments!!!  I know I can't be the only one.  I mean, yah, I'm getting some alerts for some journals, but not others... And I haven't received a stinking alert for one single comment I've gotten!  Really going to have a cow any minute!!  ::breathe one, two, three...breathe:: Okay, going to go do something productive now...  :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much for a day "off" huh?!  Busy little beaver over that way!  Just take it easy moving all the tables and stuff, don't want to hurt yourself and that precious cargo you are carrying.  Rowan's pics are absolutely adorable!  She reminds me of a little woodland fairy, put a ring of flowers in her hair and she would be exactly that!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I HOPE THAT YOU GET EVERYTHING DONE TOMORROW THAT YOU NEED TO. I AM REALLY REALLY FED UP WITH THE ALERTS TOO!!

HUGS,
KATHI

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!! She is SO precious and photogenic!  Gosh I love pix of our kids.  Today, well actually 9/19/03, but I consider it Friday,  I went into labor at 9 am.  I looked at my husband and said "can you believe it was a year ago already?"  I started to tear up, so you aren't the only overly emotional one!  Sam will be One on Monday, just unbelievable!