Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Hi, I'm Jennifer, and I'm new to Blinkies!

Lisa sent me an email earlier today with a link to a blinkie place... Never have been to a blinkie site or used one in my journal, so, I thought I'd try it out.  Plus, Lisa pointed me to a special page (page 8) that had some cute graphics.  Like this one:

This one is too cute.  I thought it was appropiate since I'm really due in March, but will be having the baby sometime at the end of Feb.  I hope I linked it right... Guess I'll have to test it out once I hit save... If not, I got the blinkie from Pinky Blinkies.  Check them out... There are some cute ones.

Well, I thought I'd try this out... Maybe from now on I'll be having more stuff (blinkies and other graphics) in my journal... Hmm... Will really have to work hard on the whole "I'm blonde thing"

TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU DID IT!!!  HOORAY FOR YOU!!!!!  I am so proud of you, sniff, sniff!
Hugs and love, Lisa