Friday, September 10, 2004

My Lazy Day Friday...

I'm noticing a lot today that some things are going on in J-Land... I am not quite sure what it is or what it is about... But I'm guessing I really don't want to be in the mix of it... If what has been said is true, than that is a sad story... And if people are taking things hard because they might have been decieved, I'm sorry for you... I just hope, in time, the truth will come out and all will eventually feel better about the situation at hand...

::stepping of my soap box now::

Today was a great day... I was so completely lazy, it felt awesome!

We didn't get out of bed until 930am... WOO HOO.  Then later in the afternoon, Rowan and I took a two hour nap... Can you say, WOO HOO again??  Oh my, what a day...

I even got a Jamba Juice this evening and had dinner with my folks... Could this day get any better?  Being lazy and having a great meal... That is double the satisfaction points.

But alas, tomorrow is another day.  I have a trip to Grand Events to hopefully put what I need for the Bridal Shower on hold and a house to clean.  Hmm, so much fun.  But maybe with some luck, I will be able to sleep in again... Ah, bliss.

Then after all that, with luck again, I'll be able to hang out with my friend.  That would be nice since being at home with just the munskin sometimes can get boring.  Don't get me wrong, I love the child to death... But sometimes, you just need some adult interaction!

Oh yes, I was totally blonde again yesterday (hehe, it is funny to say that now that I'm brunette...by bottle that is)... I didn't bring my camera to Rowan's gymnastic class.  I'm kinda glad I didn't though, she was a monster!  I am thinking next time it will be someone other than me taking her to class... She just doesn't listen to me well when she needs to pay attention... Something about me being her mother or something doesn't get through ;)

Well, I'm going to go now.  I hope all have a great weekend and no one takes offense to what I mentioned at the beginning of my entry.  Like I said, I don't really know what is going on... and I don't want to be involved, I just hope it works out for all in the end.

TTFN all...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, I am tooooo involved with what is going on around here, and I hate that there are people involved at all, that people have been hurt emotionally. I am glad that you got to be lazy today, I know that you deserve it!

Hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

It's fine what you said in the beginning of your entry.  Something happened in J-land and I flew off the handle and immediately blasted this person.  I didn't realize the facts though behind it and withdrew my entry because of it.  I tend to get angry first and think about it later, just my nature.  You are better off not being involved in it anyway!  :)

So, you are back to being a blonde huh?!  Well, how was it being a brunette?  And, tell me, do blondes really have more fun?!  Just kidding!

I am sure you will have plenty more times to take your camera to gymnastics with Rowan!  My daughter was like yours when she took karate, she wouldn't do what she was supposed to when I was there, but when my hubby took her she was fine.  It's a Mommy thing I think.
Hugs and lots of love, Lisa